30.8.13

MISC.

I'm turning 25 this weekend so naturally I'm chaperoning a bunch of kids off to Faith Quest. I love our teens. Love makes you do crazy things. 
It's been a week guys. Our preacher quit, work has been insane and the house has not been cleaned once. BUT we got gelato last night! And Roo is currently peaking over the computer with just her two paws and nose. Even when bad weeks happen my home feels like a safe place. A port in storm. I'm so thankful to be able to come to that place (the physical place and that place in me).








This is such an interesting topic! It's exciting to read each new one. I'd love to hear mothers from other countries talk about parenting here in America.


A sweet article on man friendships.


I wouldn't say no to a poncho this winter, and they donate 15% of the $$ to a homeless shelter. I dig it.


Love a good timeline!


We've made so many trips to Goodwill you wouldn't believe! And it's so simple to straighten up before bed- the whole house is neat in five minutes. I wouldn't call us minimalists but we've definitely eliminated a lot of things on this list!


I dig this dress for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment