27.8.13

The Beets Motel.


Three things and a thought. Thought: or question... will my children care as much about home design as I do? Will they care about history and world religions and politics as we do? Will they love to cook like their father? Will the knowledge they inherit as byproduct of living with Joshua and I seep into their priorities? I suppose it's the age old nature nurture bit, but I can't help but think that some of that will naturally pass on. Without intention. The key is to avoid passing on the negative bits as well I imagine!


(irrigation map on etsy)

Remember Shrute Farms? Joshua and I have decided (not that we're pre-planners) that our guest bedroom with have an irrigation theme. Americana irrigation. Yum.


And it will have a reading nook. Here are two roundups of drool worthy nooks.


Finally, I am totally digging the series about dorm style on apartment therapy- it could alternatively be called affordable and easy ways to theme up a room. I thought this one was the most complete and theme centered but I love them all. Oh to have seen them while in college!

No comments:

Post a Comment