20.8.13

R.C. Wilson


I'm watching Keeping Mum (hilarious, the first ten minutes make me actually laugh out loud) and kitten is sleeping right under my chin. She's spends a lot of time there actually. It's pretty much perfect. Dog people are so snooty about cats but teeny Rooster could win anybody over. She wooed Jarrod who is the most exclusively dog crazy person I know!

 It's impossible to imagine we got her only a week ago! We went to the farmers market Saturday and it felt like a month since we met here there, like we've had Roo for forever, like I can't remember our home before her.

She's such a little creature. But she's eating and pooping and playing and then falling asleep on our chests so overall it's success. Maybe babies cry in the night so that parents know they are alive. I know I'd appreciate a check in! Although she is wildly noisy when I first get home before I can get her food fixed. It's outrageous.

Lastly, in kitty news, tonight I was making ice cream and in the process lost the kitty. I kept hearing this tiny meowing and our HUGE couch is just big enough for her to crawl under and there's a rip in the bottom. So I'm freaking out.
Turns out she hopped in a cabinet and then I shut her in with the tupperware. Whoops.



Seriously, look at her. She's adorable. 

2 comments: