15.9.13

House Home.


This might sound ridiculous but I promise I'm not trying to be. Do you ever have times where the only safe place is home? When work isn't safe and church isn't safe and the only safe place 1`aT`QW (that was kitty being a helpful typist) is when you walk in the door? I'm totally there right now.

While I desperately want to own a home that I can put hardwood in and paint all white and have cement counters and herbs growing on the counter. Instead I live in a carpeted rental with beige walls and weird plastic tub.

It's cool though. I got this.
I think Joshua and I strongly lean toward a stlye that is 100% modern. And Scandinavian. 
But it's not the most practical for where we are now.


AND SO. I think minimalist camp is where we're at. It's a couple of years and then we change or (more likely) move. Not that a house has to be a vignette. But it helps me feel put together to have my house slightly put together.

I think we might add this wallpaper to a wall.




And we've already added this lovely blanket to our bed.





 We have some old chairs that I might try this trick on to revamp them, I''m saving for this rug (which will work when we move/change), and I've been looking at these simple thoughts and homes for inspiration.
Oh! And Heather sent me this killer place. Great.



No comments:

Post a Comment