10.8.13

Constant vigilance. Fall is returning.






I, as should all, take Mad Eye Moody very seriously.
Because of this, it is almost fall and with fall comes two important issues: wedge booties and capes. Every year I think, "Is this the year for capes and wedges?" And then each year it's a no. But this year not a no! And least for booties. And for the bison photo.

I fly fairly regularly (a couple times a year) and I wear pretty much the same thing every time. Except I don't have a study go to pair of boots! I love my brown boots from Bass- they took me three weeks in Europe with nary a complaint but a black pair is in my future, especially since I only wear black jeans. And then I remember this post and her adorable booties and presto! Booties. It's going to happen.


I've been listening to this song on and off for months. Still digging it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment