17.8.13

MISC.


We went to the Farmer's Market today, as we do every Saturday now. And seriously even though we got ice cream cones from the new (less worrisome) Carter's guy I knew it wouldn't be nearly as great a trip as last week. Duh. No new kitty this week! 

Although Joshua's oldest friend from childhood is in town and we met up with him at the market. He's a volunteer on the Hawaiian Chieftain and has been sailing the West Coast for a couple of weeks. We toured the boat and when he's got a day off this week we're taking him on a tour of Port Orchard. Hmmm. Well, he can meet Roo and we can go kayaking (she's currently underneath my laptop sleeping in my crossed legs)! And maybe we'll go on a battle cruise. No cannonballs on board unfortunately but you can't have everything. Ha.





I have a weird but undying love for Nicky's hair. Not even the real actresses hair, just the nappy big jail hair. I LOVE IT.


Such a cute baby shower (or any shower) idea.


Mom and I have been to one of these!


Borrowed an ice cream maker to make a variation on this ice cream.


First homes.


Joshua got me thinking...


Just watched this episode again (naughty word be warned)!


And another related Buzzcocks episode. We need this weekly here. Can we replace Wheel Of Fortune. Then it'd be Jeopardy and Buzzcocks. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment