4.8.13

Sunday Funday!


Capaldi... I have to admit I'm happy we're back to an older Doctor- since 9 we've been moving younger and more polished and I like that the British are staying the British and not giving a hoot about age or crazy teeth on tv. I'm in the middle of tv drought, no Walking Dead, no Doctor, no Sherlock. I'm one million times more productive though!

(What's up crazy eyes! I love him already.)


This morning I woke up to a phone reminder that I was on praise team and yikes! Did not know that fun fact. But it went okay. And then Thai food and then house cleaning mania and then life group. I have my first day off in a long while tomorrow so we're doing laundry and watching a movie tonight, staying up. The Fighter. Man my life is exciting! Don't be jealous, I have to vacuum like every other day. You know.




1 comment: