22.6.12

MISC.


So I've been off the crocheting for a while, I can't make something without a recipient in mind... too afraid of becoming a blanket hoarder and being buried alive in a pile of afghans! But there's a baby coming so I had a reason to try out the sweetest plaid pattern. Oh my word it's to die for.

(There will be green and black vertical lines as well. It's adorable. Just trust me.)



Why aren't we singing this at church on Sunday?!


Best almond joy and stout ice creams ever. And friendliest service.


I cannot stop looking at these rooms! Love the different perspective. From Designmom.


Bible class has never made so many people uncomfortable! In a good way! Joshua challenges us for sure- "The general class is about Christian ethics, specifically how to implement an orthopraxic causation of our behaviors as Christians. Too often I see two things. Either the subversion of Christianity from ones patriotism or the lack of action necessary to say that we are truly disciples."


Guess if I cried when I read this... nailed it!


What a great combination of things: Doctor Who and a pub.


Miss this.

1 comment:

  1. I passed that dry cleaners if when I took this other bus to work before we moved. Made me smile every time.

    Also, why am I crying?!

    ReplyDelete