26.6.12

4YEARS, again.


So we had a change of plans yesterday for anniversary day but I think it turned out perfectly anyway! We pounded out Ikea and I found a dress and Joshua found pants for the weekend wedding coming. Then we chose to forgo meatballs for $3 steak night (which came with parmesan fries and was perfection) with the family, I will now enthusiastically endorse anything Harmon's makes.

And then, oh then, Moonrise Kingdom (and ice cream).







The perfect day.






I'm going to take a minute to brag about Joshua. He's smart and is constantly searching out new knowledge- he's a lifelong learner. He's funny too (at least he makes me laugh). He's kind and pays attention to the kids in our life. He also can never find anything which I find in turns endearing and infuriating (endearing today). To top it off he's handsome. How did I get so lucky?!

No comments:

Post a Comment