15.6.12

MISC.


How's your weekend starting?! I love Friday-I even love work/school on Friday because there's hope! I'm going to the Giant's games this weekend. All three of them. Joshua has been in baseball heaven all week, especially with Cain's no hitter! This week has been full of applications (like always) and drooling over an Eames rocker. It's trendy for a good reason: it's functional, light, gorgeous.


(photo from here)




Started something bad (for my sanity but oh so good for entertainment)!


Perfect summer dress for attending weddings. If it's warm where you live.


Last. One.


What a great small space! Tiny home here I come!


Even Jimmy loves her (the only excuse I need)!


A story about Ray Bradbury.


I love it when a movie you have no expectations about surprises you by being delightful. Like this one. It just popped into my head this week and made me laugh.


Is this real? Not sure. Is it hilarious? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment