23.10.12

What would you name your autobiography?

Stories, I love them. Anyone else love them? Two of my favorite books of all time are autobiographies.
I think one thing that is appealing about them is that they are charmingly skewed by the person writing them. I love to hear true stories- I listen to the Moth obsessively and ease stories out of my patients every day. Today a woman told me that last week while she was at treatment her husband bought a new house and moved them into it without her finding out. In five hours she was unpacked and completely settled in a new home! Isn't that crazy!!? True stories are so wild.

These two are thoroughly enjoyable as well...  and one written by a friend.




I love to think about what I would title my autobiography.
I haven't settled on anything I love but I make myself laugh with stupid titles.
How about you? Anything you've had squirreled away for when you write about your exciting life?

No comments:

Post a Comment