12.10.12

MISC.


I had my own patients this week. Killed it (although that's a bad turn of phrase)! And I found Darjeeling Limited for $3. Went on a date and ate tomato soup... had tomato soup 3 times this week actually. I have big plans: I'm going to catch up on some reading and some lovely peanut butter hot chocolate. Fall is here. I adore it.







These photos are still my favorites.


The perfect scarves. From Designmom.


Obsessed. Also a girl I work with gave me this recipe and it's really amazing. AMAZING. It tastes so good!


True acts of friendship.


I thought I could make a cute keychain. Reality... this one instead.


I can't stop.


I forgot about this! So glad it showed up on my front page.


I thought I gave up square blankets but I think a baby might enjoy a floral print.


Science and literature. A happy pair there never was.


No comments:

Post a Comment