29.10.12

GIANTS.



Dating a die-hard Giants fan is starting to rub off on me. I know nearly the complete lineup of the Mariners from the 90's but I know no one now. I do however know everyone (and some stats) from the Giants since 2009. I think it's safe to say my allegiance, despite what I've said, has shifted (I can't believe I'm sitting with Dave Niehaus in Giants gear). Yikes. My mom and grammy would be so proud. 










How crazy was that sweep? Thank goodness the Lions won yesterday so Detroit doesn't commit city suicide. I ordered my shirt, I snapped a picture of Joshua enjoying the game, and am enjoying being completely wrong about how a series would play out! And catching up on WALKING DEAD tonight (regular programing interrupted for celebration)!!











No comments:

Post a Comment