19.10.12

MISC.


Going on a date tonight, picking out Halloweenie costumes and cooking and going to the Y. I felt so prepared this week. My finances are organized, my room is organized, my gym bag is organized. I even hung up a picture on the wall at work- I'm settling into routine. I'm going to read The Greatest Generation (yesterday at work a patient told me about his uncle waking him and his mother so they could listen to Roosevelt on the radio after the bombing), drink warm drinks, and watch Walking Dead. Even my weekend is routine! Love it.






This song from Walking Dead has been stuck in my head all week.


I'm a sucker for wallpaper. It's so against my personality but I adore it!


Did you see this gnarly fight? Silva is a monster.


I finally found the perfect blue! It's so dark it almost looks black. I might not take it off all winter.


Politics.


Also have you seen scented nail polish yet? I'm curious.





No comments:

Post a Comment