5.10.12

MISC.

Sorry I've been such a bummer lately.
This is the craziest busiest weekend ever! Errands, a wedding, a funeral, a Timbers game. It's what days off are for right?! I'm not a photographer (I should teach myself to be a little better though shouldn't I) but Ben Howard was delightful. The weather is changing- don't forget to apply lotion regularly. Okay, PSA out of the way. Have a lovely weekend!






Haha!


This looks so sad but so good. I've read two reviews this week (in O and EW, could they have been any more different?) and both were glowing.


Can I be friends with these two?


Did you watch the premier? How do you think it stacks up against Sherlock?


I've never been a bold lip kind of gal but these make me want to be!


YOU are tickety-boo Mr. Boyle. Are the Olympics over already?!


Exactly my sentiments.


I bought this lovely grey nail polish last week and am obsessed with it. I'm thinking with a navy and a nude I'll be set for winter!


I need a signature scent. How does one go about acquiring one? And doesn't that sound like a fun day, finding a scent that speaks to you?


I actually laughed out loud.


Google reverse image is AWESOME.


Can't help but love him a little.


Will I let my children be more adventurous than I am?



No comments:

Post a Comment