26.10.12

MISC.

Oh book week, you were good to me again, letting me indulge an obsession.
Just wait to sports week! Kidding. I'd not subject anyone to my crazy sports rants.
Question: anyone else starting to get ready for Christmas? I have my giant chart made already and I'm not even embarrassed. Between this paycheck and next I'll have the last of my shopping done and can relax with peanut butter hot chocolate and the four books I am reading (do I seem like a middle aged businessman? Nick Hornby compared his reading one month to that and I think I have that vibe this month!). Hopefully this winter is full of more snowshoeing fun like last year.
CHRISTMASSSS!! I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.





Interesting interview about supporting your parents. I actually really like the idea.


The onion always surprises a laugh out of me. A nice combo with this book I'm reading.


Modern Family, still making me laugh.


The old album was good, the new single is good. Yay!


Agree? Disagree? One of my favorite things about Joshua is how he challenges me. We disagree on a great many things but I feel safe in working through my opinions with him.


I want to learn how to knit. Not really, but I want to make a baby this.


It's time to bring it out to watch.


Golly I love Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment