25.9.12

Peanut butter jealous time!

My dear friend from many years of summer camp and miscellaneous adventures is on an adventure so cool it warrants its own post!! Without a doubt. Get ready......
He's in Lebanon. Seriously you say? I know, I'm struggling with envy and wrath and all sorts of deadly sins against him and this awesome 18 ish months he's going to have. I might have to go visit him! When we went to camp together every day for half an hour there was an activity where you spent time getting to know another camper who you didn't have a relationship with. And every year we paired up on Thursday. I can't believe we got away with it really but we did! He's going to do some amazing things. I'm proud.






His blog.

The book I sent him.


Lebanon facts- do you ever get sucked into the CIA factbook? Oh my word I do! It's nerdy pinterest. Also WHO has an awesome website...


Street style.

No comments:

Post a Comment