7.9.12

MISC.


Getting my oil changed today. What a grownup. And my hair died, I've become pretty adventurous when it comes to hair- after all it's not permanent and it'll grow out in a month. Meh. Do what you want. Next week is my first full paycheck- I think it's fair to get excited a week early! When I think about my weekend I mostly think about rest... and good thing! Hope you are planning something adventurous though!

This photo is the background on my computer. I love grey ocean days the most.




This is my number 1 choice for car listening right now. OBSESSED.


This makes me so happy! Smarty nerds are normal people too. Via ACOJ.


I'm pretty sure I've posted this at least twice. But really? It's perfect.


Mini webisodes for Doctor Who. I hate that Rory and Amy are fighting- better resolve episode 1!


Cutest couple.


I might do this to every journal ever from now on.


I want a progressive wedding. If I were just having a tiny wedding I would 100%. Or have it in Iceland. Or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment