28.9.12

MISC.


Bought new socks. Need a new phone because mine won't text and has ruined some weekend plans. Eh, I have a great life if that's my one complaint from this week. Considering driving to Portland to attend Imago (I don't care if it's ridiculous). Trying not to slow down too much or I'm afraid I'll end up in bed eating the bag of misc popcorns I bought at Target and watching movies. Just wasting time until life begins again.






Digging these posters.

Have I posted this before? Because I periodically watch it. It's how I imagine a modern day fairy tale. From ESB.


Did anyone else miss that LUSH is making conditioner now? Cannot wait to try it!


I think it might be time for another book week! So interesting.


I dare Port Orchard to do this. Please. I'd get up extra early for church to participate.


I think this home would make me claustrophobic!


Iceland, still the coolest.


Check out what we're doing for my moms birthday! I'm terrified and totally stoked.


Nicknames are so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment