20.7.12

MISC.


How is it Friday already? My mom comes home from camp tomorrow and I'll be at a meeting for camp! Summer is a haze of otter pops and sunburns and meeting in passing. This is the first summer in Washington where I have embraced the sun and tried to be out in it. I'm not sure what's happening to me. Also, how striking is this photo!? I think El looks stunning. Cody reminds me of the bad guy from the Incredibles... there are so many things to love about camp and this photo is definitely one of them.


(photo by the talented Carlee)


Naughty Christmas in July.


This is a spectacular wedding.


Nurse chic, ha! Maybe Milan can pull that off.


One of my favorite scenes from Modern Family.


I want this outfit. Also I want to know how to play an instrument.




No comments:

Post a Comment