6.7.12

MISC


Today is the first day of camp! Yahoo! A week full of medications and tummy aches, I cannot wait! This is the first year since I was... thirteen? twelve? since I was young that I haven't been a counselor. I'm excited for a new challenge though! Isn't this red cross shirt cute?!? I wish I had one for tomorrow when the kids get here but I'll make do.




The itch to move is practically giving me hives with this apartment!


Getting hurt would be a little less terrible with a pretty first aid kit.


A teen from my church makes these earrings and I dig them! Funny story: my best friends from high school have given me earrings for Christmas every year (except this one) since high school. No pierced ears. I guess it's just a very common thing.


I'm intrigued by the idea of a wall full of dressers.


The boots I got for Christmas two years ago and wore all over Europe barely look worn. Debating a pair of the Hadly blacks!


What a breezy summer dress.


A cozy mountain cabin in winter seems like the perfect retreat (we stayed here in the summer and I can only imagine how the snow would make it). And a winter party.


T mobile's genius marketing.



No comments:

Post a Comment