13.7.12

MISC.


Last full day of camp! Despite writing this a week early I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm exhausted, and that I have no more clean clothes. My mom is running her first and only marathon this weekend, isn't she impressive? I'm volunteering as something at the race. A busy weekend to finish the week but I'm pretty stoked. Hope you have a weekend as exciting as this as well!

(Love that bow! And the lavender in the drinks... from here)


I love popsicles!


My brother gets Entertainment Weekly for free for some reason (have I told you this before?) but I read it religiously. Comic-Con and Walking Dead? I think I will!


Speaking of nerdy things...


Maybe Sweden for my new place crush?


You don't get soccer?


Sewing your own leggings, yes please!


This song never fails to make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment