27.7.12

MISC, the doctor.


Can I geek out this Friday?!
Last month when I was at camp I stumbled with my sugar shack treat into a group of young teens dissecting Moffet versus Davies (and if you love the writing and aren't watching Sherlock shame on you). Poor things, I think it was a terrible shock to their hipster sensibilities to have an old fogey who demanded they drink more water and wear more sunscreen and kissed their heads plop down next to them and have strong opinions on the future of Doctor Who. Oh well.




The panel. I might die without the Ponds. Really really.


How about a tattoo? Perhaps a little more subtle don't blink tattoo instead?


The 2012 Q&A.


I want a shirt, but which one?!? Here are my options.. the moon or the ridiculous classic.


The final piece of a Halloween costume costume.


Arts and crafts anyone?


And finally, three silly videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment