24.2.12

MISC.

It's Friday!
I'm housesitting a GIANT cat and a dog with disproportionately long legs this weekend and then going to a birthday celebration in Portland. It's been a crazy week around my house but I think we survived alright. I have this problem where I hoard away things to talk about, so in the effort to un-hoard here are some things I'm obsessing over this week:


This is my lovely friend who got married in August... I couldn't hold this photo in any longer! Isn't she a gorgeous bride?!?


Remember my friend Callum? Well he's started a podcast about England. And while I want to shake him for certain political comments made I'm actually in agreement about John Terry being stripped of his captaincy (although it shouldn't have been done the way it was).


This minted stationary reminds me of spring.


If I were buying one new dress for my Malibu trip in May this would be it.


I'm making a baby blanket blanket right now (aren't I always) in blue and white. It's such a breeze to work on. I might even brave the adult version this summer!


My mom used a messenger bag as my diaper bag (which I in turn used as a book bag in high school) and I'm totally on board, especially with Herschel colors! Not that I'm planning for a baby.

1 comment: