14.2.12

Gauguin and dating.


Valentine's Day. Not really my thing due to candy, red, and teddy bears looking equally bad on me. This year we're celebrating with two great things: SAM (Gauguin) and chicken salad sandwhiches at Cheesecake factory with the early crowd (grandparents have to celebrate too)!

I'm so glad I'm dating someone who I don't have to drag to art museums! I can linger as long as I like. Joshua is great. Really though. I can't imagine finding someone who is more patient and smart and funny and on top of all of that reigns in my willful spirit. Not that we don't brawl, but we agree on the important things: Jersey Shore and mixed drinks is a perfectly acceptable way to spend an evening, everyone should be obsessed with soccer and church history, and we can make it work.



(photo from here)



I'll wear heels.
We'll read books on the ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment