19.9.13

Christmas, christmas!


We just hit the halfway mark on Christmas presents- excluding homemade food bits we're nearly done! If I'm not done before black Friday I start to get anxious... this is normal. I am sure of it. I can't imagine Christmas Eve shopping, how do you get the perfect present? Settling on Christmas seems like it should be illegal. So, fair warning, it might get Christmassy early around these parts. No lights until the day after Christmas but all other bets are off. 

This year for Christmas we are having a friend take photos while we choose our Christmas tree- since the family is grown and complete (until grandbabies!) we figured we should get some photos. I vote we all wear plaid but so far only Katrina and I love that. 






We're definitely getting one of these to commemorate Christmas 1.





CHRISTMAS IS COMING. HIDE YOUR KIDS, HIDE YOUR WIFE.

2 comments:

  1. i just got so excited about christmas and your complete family that i may have teared up because i couldn't keep all my excitement inside my body!

    ReplyDelete