20.9.13

MISC

Heather is going to be in town this weekend! Yay! She is my birthday present from my mother (this is the second time someone has been brought from Portland to be my birthday present, which is weird but really truly one of the best presents ever). So while we play True American, eat ice cream, and maybe figure out a couple of things to make this apartment less rental-y you can enjoy this photo of my kitty in her new favorite toy: a drink holder. We look like terrible parents... there's an empty torn up bag and a drink holder on the floor just lying about. I swear she loves them most!








OH MY DEAR LORD.


You need a 1D mural? I thought so.


Fig and goat cheese bruschetta.


We built this schmiddy!


A great article, real.


A great article, fake.


This coat looks ridiculous in photos but it is gorgeous! The nurse practitioner I work with has one and it's drool worthy.


Have you explored? It's terrible and wonderful. I want to go. I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment