19.4.13

MISC.


Went to Ben Howard last night (great as always, although The Moore is not my favorite place I've ever seen him). Now Joshua is kicking in his sleep and I'm listening to the rain and willing it to not be time to get up! But don't lose heart! It's Friday! The weekend of possibilities is here! I see sleeping in in my future. Also NBD but my mom and I matched for Easter (like we do every major holiday).







Floral stamps will be perfect for spring correspondence.


I like small spaces but this is nuts.


The first time I watched this fillibuster I was annoyed. The second time I laughed. Now I can't stop! It's so addicting. As a side note, when I went to add Mister Smith goes to Washington to the netflix queue it came up with mister smith needs a hustler or something crazy like that!


Going on a bike ride tomorrow... just snagged a jacket from Showers Pass at Goodwill for $5. Will be wearing it if it keeps raining like this!


Pretty apartment.


Whaaaat? So weird.

1 comment: