13.4.13

MISC.


Went to see ADTR with my brother and his gf last night- now that they're 21 we stood in the bar which was the best view I've ever had at a concert in my life. Really. Today is my shower and getting my ears pierced and trying to get ahead of next week... maybe I'll be able to sneak in a movie at The Grand (Maggie Smith's new movie is there and Danny Boyle's trippy thriller just came out. And a movie about Palestine! Why do so many good things come out all at once!?!). For now I've got to shower and get to folding towels.



Schmidt makes me laugh. Every time.


Keep your hopes up high and your head down low.


Oh my! Downton Abbey napkins... although this could be any napkins really.


Why yes I'll buy jewelry with tomato in the name. Or some banging earrings.


Check out the sick herringbone wall at the end of this post!!!


Always want more Conan.



1 comment:

  1. DID YOU GET YOUR EARS PIERCED?!?!? I can't wait to see!! I actually just changed my earrings for the first time today, like a woman.

    ReplyDelete