14.3.13

MISC.


I'm ending the week early. I'm the boss of this blog, I do what I want.
And I want bed.

This has been a very important two weeks for several reasons.
1. I saw Blades of Glory. That movie is hilarious!!
2. I started back at my home clinic which was like coming home and also completely foreign all over again.
3. I'm going to dinner at some meatball place in Tacoma that was on Diner's Drive-In's and Dives! Tonight! Yahoo!!!!!
4. I asked most of my bridesmaids to be bridesmaids.
5. I live streamed conclave at work and happened to catch the white smoke while charting! What luck! The last thing I live streamed was the space shuttle landing, the last American one. Did that make anyone else cry?


(I keep staring at these photos to remind myself spring will come again! Sunshine!)



Keep praying for my lovely friend and this job, or any job that she loves!


And for Big Time Timmy Jim.


This is scary right?


Conan is the perfect morning companion.


A galaxy skirt!


A new Pope with an important name (have you read about what people say the symbolism of Francis will be? And the new Pope's stances on things... it's going to be interesting hearing Vatican speaking for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I get to catch npr on my commute home & I've enjoyed listening to the commentary of the new Pope. There is a great amount of hope & anticipation placed on this Pope, as he did choose the name Francis, but he is a Jesuit priest-a move people are believing he wants to unite the church. I think he will live up to expectations as I found his acts of paying his hotel bill, riding the bus & joking with his fellow cardinals endearing to my faith.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03/14/new-pope-francis_n_2874287.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

    ReplyDelete