10.8.12

MISC.


Last day of camp of the last camp of the year for me. Tomorrow I'm going home, hemming my scrubs, seeing the new Bourne movie, and catching up on a week of Olympics. This is a great summer!! And I just realized something amazing: after the Olympics end (I don't want to talk about it) Premier Leauge begins! Something to ease the separation. I'm watching the women's medley swim team win the gold and claim a new World Record, it's like sports overload right now and I'm in Heaven. What a convoluted paragraph. Next week, back to real life (until I leave Thursday to go camping).


(from the Seattle's Great Wheel)


I want to do lunch with friends!


I know there is plenty to say about Phelps, but I love him.


Anther thing in the Olympics that makes me cry. We're watching history.


Another shoe option.


Went to Seattle last weekend, saw some more gorgeous marimekko fabrics.


Have you seen these girls?



No comments:

Post a Comment