3.8.12

MISC.


Do you ever have weeks that leave you breathless? I managed a date to pub trivia with Joshua in all the chaos though (because nothing should trump date night).

This picture is a little blurry but I love it so much anyway because it's a 15 hour old baby snuggling with me yesterday. Want to know something amazing about babies that always makes me teary when I'm holding a newborn? The most in-focus distance that a baby can see from is about a foot. You know what a baby sees best? His parent's faces when they nurse or hold him. Isn't that perfect?! His two year old sister (you know her) and I played body parts with him: I touched his belly button then she did, then we each touched our own. Then noses then hands... it's funny how there's always room for one more in your heart. I hope your weekend is full of people you love as well!




What a creative theme!


Is anyone else obsessed with organizing? I read these types of things all the time! For fun!


How about budgeting? I nerd so hard on numbers (Confession: I have made mock budgets for the paycheck I get tomorrow... five times. Just for fun.).


This song has been stuck in my head all week! And the Olympics music...


Denmark seems so appealing.


My friend recommended Walgreen's neon polish. I'll bite...


My flag cake recipe.


I think this is oddly classy for Forever 21. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment