20.4.12

MISC

My dog just farted... a little noise and everything! I'm dying- half disgusted and half curled up laughing. TMI? Whoops. Good thing it's the weekend. I'm getting ready to go to California next week, hemming dresses and picking a color palette. I hope stripes counts as a theme! I've been burning all the cds we're planning on listening to- the Element is a factory standard and doesn't have an ipod jack. I'm digging the stack of cds with silly pictures Joshua drew though, I might keep using them in the car when the trip is over. Reminds me of high school.


(photo from  stylizimo



I love these funny captions.


Despite this hilarious belief about futons, I might be into them.


Geez... try not to love him. Dare you.


This is a well used 1200 square feet.


Mindy, then Carrie Fisher... now I'm pining for Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment