26.4.12

Let's gooooooooo


It's been almost four whole years (I told someone six the other day, I'm clearly not the calendar keeper in the relationship) with Joshua- in the kissing phase. And the best part of it is I still like him desperately.
Buying gifts for Joshua is a tricky matter, all he puts on his wish lists are books! Like I can always buy books for him in good conscience! Goose... here are three things I know he would love this summer that aren't books.


For wiping scraped knees, or boogies (his). Or happy tears (mine).



He clearly doesn't need these since he's an expert cook, but for editing recipes I think these are perfect!




We just had cold brewed coffee for the first time... definitely need to invest in this for our summer dates! So we can stay awake through two movies at the drive-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment