6.4.12

MISC.


The weekend is upon us! It's Florence Nightingale day- my Joshua is sick (the worst thing about being sick I think is when your skin hurts). This weekend is matching pants for Easter and a 5 course dinner with the "family." Any excuse to get with the people I love and cook cornish game hens. I hope your Good Friday and Easter are full of joy!




Speaking of cornish game hens, I giggle every time I see this.


People who knock point and shoot can suck it.


I love the nature in this.


Yowza. Catbird nailed it.


I wish I had two lives, one that had the practical key set I use now (a flashlight and a Swiss Army knife) and one that just had this sweetheart.... or this one!


I adore white homes.


My poor pink moccasins are so stretched out from all the loving they've gotten this winter. I'm thinking of replacing them with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment