13.4.12

MISC.


I feel as though I haven't been home in ages... I sleep here most nights but I haven't been here besides that! Two dreams about death this week, both of the same person. Isn't that miserable!?! The thought of losing a friend (perhaps they are symbolic of the death of friendships) eats me even now that I have called dead dream friend and heard their laughter reassuring me. Oh! And I'm camp nurse. I have to go over how to wrap a sprain... I have a million things to write about but not one of them made it out this week. Next week for sure. Despite all the sun it's been an off week. Off week.


(The most peaceful place I've ever been)


This is possibly my new dream home. via design mom.


Bought my hiking boots for the Olympics. It's happening.


Desperately needing a planner.


To tide us over until series 3.


I saw this guy in Costco and instantly he was in my arms. So cuddly and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment