30.3.12

MISC.

So I just arrived home after American Idol with the fam and a ridiculously long conversation with Joshua (remind me to tell you about our newly articulated view on abortion and child support). And I thought, what the heck! It's Friday! Let's do it early/late/early!

Spring fever has struck me! The idea of backyard dinners and campouts, mint and red-orange polish (my only summer nail colors ever), and strappy sandals has enticed me into a warm state of mind. I'm spending my weekend seeing Late Night Catechism, it's a special Easter show and I'm stoked (she's hilarious).

(photo from design mom)



A refreshing Middle East story.


Come warm weather. Come friends. We will do this.


Even though we aren't going to the moon anymore, there are still places to explore right here!


This looks beautiful and funny and heartbreaking.


I love the melody of this paragraph," But there is nothing trivial, or comical, or poignantly romantic about loneliness. What has emerged is the notion that loneliness is an aversive signal whose purpose is to motivate us to reconnect. But over time if it is not addressed, loneliness can contribute to generalized morbidity and mortality." It's an important topic.


So funny! So true! And from a Cascadian. It's stuck in my head (a good thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment