9.3.12

MISC


Happy Friday!
My parents are off to celebrate their 9th wedding anniversary at the beach and I am left here to guard the guard dog. Last night some friends and I talked about what we did to celebrate our anniversaries- most didn't spend it together! Joshua and I weeded the yard of an older couple from church. They let us eat fresh strawberries from their garden and sit and look at the sound. It was actually pretty romantic, something about helping other people and the bright sunshine and kisses.



(video via design mom)


Shivers. Going to the IMAX the Sunday it comes out!! I'm using these to talk with the kids I read the book with.


I've gotten rid of nearly all of my tshirts but one of these two might convince me to make some room in my closet!


This eats me up! I love it.


I'm in!


I'm not trivializing murder but I think there should be more meaningful discussion and less emotional decision making. And no more comparisons to Hitler. Why action in Uganda and not Syria? Why Syria and not the sex trade? You know what kills kids in Africa? Pneumonia, malaria, AIDS.


No comments:

Post a Comment