20.3.12

Laughter is good medicine.


I think I should laugh more.
Do you have days where you just feel sad? Not for anything particular but just a down day? I like laughing. I feel better after I laugh, and I laugh with people I like. So why the heck don't I do it more?!? So I'm listening to comedy on Pandora, watching clips on the Tosh.0 blog (rock paper balls is my current favorite) and trying to find someone who lives near me that owns Easy A. I'd say that's a good start. It's one of those weeks where I have no reason to not be happy but I find myself being restless and frustrated and frowning. It's hard to frown while laughing! Mission accomplished.



Sunday I saw 21 Jump Street with friends, and I laughed so hard the entire time. Jonah Hill's delivery is exactly what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment