8.11.14

THANKSGIVING.


I think Thanksgiving might be a small affair this year which actually makes me a little more excited for it! Small gatherings can be well thought out and well decorated. Plus I can make a couple of cutesy decorations no problem! And when all else fails it will still be wonderful to sit around with family and then watch Band of Brothers in our pajamas the next day.



I'm thinking these cookies will go nicely with ice cream since we don't really do pie.




And I love both of these simple ways to take a moment and be thoughtful about what we are thankful for. I have supplies for both (maybe I should be thankful for my growing craft drawer) but I think I might go with the mats. 




But basically Thanksgiving should be called "I'm thankful that Christmas season can begin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment