22.11.14

MISC.





I can't believe it's Saturday! We had Friday off (Fleetwood Mac recovery day) and we went absolutely mad- the mall, lunch with a friend, Goodwill, Costco, Winco, movie night at my moms to watch Kinky Boots. I didn't do a lick of cleaning. And it's only Saturday morning! I'm going to clean and bake some practice cookies and sew a pillow. It's home ec in the Wilson's house today! Hurrah. And if you needed one more great thing Beyonce dances in her underwear.



Catchy tune.


Joshua and I picked up this reindeer beanie... it's going to be so festive!


The best smelling fig soap ever.


I'm sure I've posted this a million times but I still love it more than anything. I want to go to there.


Dala horse christmas ornaments! I love Christmas (I may be getting the boxes out today...)!



No comments:

Post a Comment