27.2.13

GUSH.


Can I gush about my fiance (ha!) for a minute?
KTHANKS.




This is him at church this week. With the boys at potluck, on the floor. Not on purpose, just because he saw his friends and sat with them. They jump all over him, they go to the lego store together and they see him lead communion and help old ladies and be a generally good person. My Joshua is showing them how to grow up. Including finding an old lady.


On another note, this whole planning a wedding thing is CRAY CRAY!
How the heck have people been doing it for ages? I just want to elope. To SF city hall.


3 comments:

  1. I like the gushing about your fiance, not so much the eloping to SF City Hall--Check-off lists can save you!--but if you must elope, then you'd better plan a celebration get together when you return :)

    Loves & let me know if you'd like to get together to kick-out some check off lists! I'd even be up to taking the Bolt Bus with you to Portland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like bolt buses to Portland. And lists. And weddings. And gushing. I just like it all.

    ReplyDelete