20.2.13

Pitchers and catchers-


Reported last Wednesday! 
Who gets to see them opening weekend?



THIS GIRL (and that guy)!!

We're flying to San Francisco for two games and staying in the cutest apartment- have I talked enough about AirBnB? It's so wonderful. Like this apartment we stayed in in London.

Other great things we're doing:

- Eating In-N-Out
- Meeting some of Joshua's friends (eeek! I'm nervous!)
- AND seeing two games with the Cardinals. This is great since my dad is a die-hard Cardinal's fan and I doubt there will be many Cardinal's fans there to get in his way at batting practice if he wants signatures.


Is April almost here?
More importantly  when can I reasonably start packing?

1 comment:

  1. AirBnB!...There goes my work day ;)
    What an exciting trip you have ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete