29.11.12

WANT NEED WEAR READ


I have this pretty great boyfriend.
Who deserves a pretty great gift for Christmas! Josh is always the easiest person for me to shop for- maybe because I know him so well. I think I've got some gift for his type nailed down solid.





Like a trip to Disneyland (this year we're going in April instead but it would still be a wonderful Christmas present), which is never complete without Mickey ears!



Tools to make perfect fried eggs to top engrish ruffrins (as he always says it)! Because lets face it, he doesn't really NEED anything.





HOT briefs aren't just for ladies (although with so much thigh showing this would really be a gift for me if he had to fashion show them). Or a warm scarf.





It's supposed to be a Coen brothers film on paper. Perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment