30.11.12

MISC

I had school for two days this week, eight hours at a time so I'm crammed full of knowledge and smarties. I'm going to sleep away my weekend! And by sleep I mean work on Celebrate Jesus and watch Walking Dead and do laundry. I so sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy (last night my car broke down at the mall and I was stuck from 4:30PM to 9:30PM so my bedtime was much later than I wanted)!!! I hope you have a restful weekend- full of Christmas and other wonderful things. Like the Nutcracker.




For our Christmas presents my mom took my family to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Every person had long flowing hair- do you think it's a requirement to join? They were wonderful regardless.


Love the reverse french tip. Will try this weekend. Or will pay someone to try next weekend.


Theo Walcott gives me ulcers. How can someone so good be so inconsistent? And maybe not ours?


Interesting question. Interesting answers.


I want to wear this dress all winter. I think it just begs to decorate gingerbread and string lights.


Red bull sponsors the craziest things.



No comments:

Post a Comment