2.11.12

MISC.

The internet guy just left, and now it's miraculously fixed. That's how I feel about all electrical things... do you understand electricity? I feel like a ding dongs but that's how it is. Maybe my resolution for next year will be learning something about whoever flew that kite and invented electricity (Kidding! On both accounts. Franklin only discovered electricity!).

The zoo this weekend!!
My favorite place, with some of my favorite people.
ALSO
My Christmas shopping is nearly complete!
It's not too early to watch Elf right?
I think I'm going to make some soup and call it a day.





Is there a trick to looking cute in the winter?


People are fussing but I think this is the funniest commercial in a long time.


Baked fruit to try this winter.


I wish I could do short hair.


Gladys is still my favorite Ellen moment.


I keep talking about this... when is my next trip to Europe?!


Joshua sent me this, it's me. Completely. The bad gun sounds, the swinging feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment