14.1.12

ZOMBIE PARTY.

Joshua and I accidentally got our friends and family addicted to Walking Dead. Infected them so to speak. So now to welcome series 3 we are hosting a zombie party.


Movies:
28 Days Later (my FAVORITE although not a pure zombie film)
Dawn of the Dead
Shawn of the Dead
Zombieland

Food:
Ribs
Lady Fingers
Other various foods that sound like body parts (Any ideas? I toyed with blood pudding but it's terrible!)


Costumes:
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes






Also I accidentally watched a couple episodes of face off (not the Travolta travesty) and this happened to be one of them. All things zombie today.

2 comments:

  1. Kyle & I appreciate Walking Dead as well.
    I watch most of the episodes through my fingers though...

    My mother gave me a zombie making cupcake kit for Christmas, in case you would like to create themed cupcakes. Also, dirt cups with a little shortbread cookie sticking out of the top with "R.I.P" scrawled on it--makes a yummy grave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My Mom jumped into it late, but she really jumped in... she watched all of season 1 in a night and season 2 in two nights. While working. And now she's hosting a party!

    ReplyDelete