26.1.12

Facebook.


So I got caught in an awkward facebook moment this week!
Here's how it went down.

I have a couple terrible facebook habits:
1. I hate to add people so I rarely do.
2. I like to let people stew in my added friends list while I decide if I like them enough to take the time to delete them if I quit liking them (this sounds ridiculous but follow my logic here: it's a ton of work to delete people these days so if I'm not willing to consider going through a refresh cycle for you then why bother adding you in the first place).
3. In addition I don't like especially to add church casual acquaintances. So I ignore them. Without guilt.



So the new preacher calls me out for leaving him in limbo in church today... well played. Can't avoid the guilt of not making the friendship official now! If I have to delete him in six months I"m going to be pissed though!




Aaaaand a funny.

1 comment: