9.1.12

Ikea.



Yesterday Joshua and I went to Seattle to see his stepsisters and drop his parents off and on the way home we stopped by Ikea, but we couldn't find it! It was dark and I haven't been since I was a kid. When we got home we found out it was only a block from where we were!!! Dangit!

Anyway, sometimes I plan out my whole apartment and furnish it with Ikea.
NBD. Want to see 9.1.12 home?
It's a cozy studio on the water.




This home would have hardwood floors so I would be "forced" to buy rugs. This is not a terrible imposition because I love them.





Clean lines sofa and only a loveseat (something about giant couches in a tiny area... not this houses thing). Of course my pheasant chair will be moving to this home breaking up the modernness but not unpleasantly. And this weird storage cart (I don't even like turquoise but I cannot give this up)! And a giant bookcase for all my books. Duh. I'm a book hoarder it's terrible! I need an intervention...


I'm going to assume I'm living with my hunk so I need a bit larger space! With cozy sheets and blankets on either of course.


The best part?
Furnishing this place costs: under $1500.





No comments:

Post a Comment