22.8.14

MISC.


This weekend: finishing a baby blanket for a mama who's already dilated... got to get on that! Finishing Christmas shopping, cuddling with kitten katten, and zucchini bread. Sounds like a plan to me! And packing to see Heather in a couple of weeks. Hurrah! Finally!



Currently reading a book about rowing with all of Kitsap County. So far Joshua loved it and I'm on page 18 with no complaints!


Do you love Outbreak? I'm not about to watch it with the mess in Liberia but I love Outbreak.


Nate Berkus fabric at Joanns. I cover everything.


Sparkly bracelets.


Interesting post on Volvo.. my first two cars were Volvo's and when we have disposable income my car will be a Volvo. I like there design best and now that I've read some things about their safety I'm all in.


I will be buying this rug.


A nice TED radio hour: happiness. The section I heard was on being in the moment and not letting your mind wander all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment